|UTC+3||Last changes (all)|
|08.08.18||It turned out that actual speed of egyptian settlers on "Pandora" is 4, even though all guides and references give 5, so I'm updating my calculators. I'm not sure yet, whether it's a bug or forgot-to-announce feature. According to my experience with TG, it's the latter.|
|01.08.18||How to calculate the most efficient army for the server with merge troops function? One option is to use the power of custom formula in attributes calculator for certain hourly production w/o gold. Merged troops costs 3x just as in Great Barracks/Stables. Quick math (you can skip to the link): for every unit produced we merge x units, |
This method works for single units, what if we want to see overall picture? There's a trick in offense calculator. Since merging troops is like great barracks, it's allowed to input great barracks level > 20 to emulate merging troops. Play with it, while keeping an eye on resources needed per hour—they are conveniently displayed on the right side—and find your optimal army conmposition.
|27.07.18||I apologize for combat simulator outage. I started adding changes for "Path to Pandora" server, also in distance calculator it's now possible to choose map size|
- Extended Combat Simulator 2.0RC
- Extended Combat Simulator
- Conquering calculator
- units' attributes calculator, you can easily calculate, which troops has a best def-to-upkeep rate. And even more complex characteristics
- buildings, building cost & times
- resource development calculator
- Troops, just in-game troops' parametrs.
- hero, ressurect costs & times. T4
- items, Travian 4 item reference
- about this site